3/21/08

Get The Most


I use to do a zine called From The Start. I put out 2 issues and started working on a third. I did all the interviews with all the bands I wanted in the issue but lost all motivation when it came to doing the layout and photocopying it. I have been sitting on these interviews for 2-3 years now. So when reading these keep it in mind. I just don't want them to go to waste. I have a couple that I'm going to be doing some follow ups on. But keep checking back. In the coming weeks I should have interviews with Lion Of Judah, Blacklisted and Sean from Youngblood Records.

Here is the Get The Most (one of the 2 that I actually did the layout for) interview this was done when they just had the demo out. Since then they have released 2 7"s with Crucial Response Records out of Germany. They have recently have done a east coast tour with The First Step and have made there way down to California. Thanks to Kyle for doing the interview. Enjoy - Rick

Click on the photo to make it bigger and so you are able to read it.




I just noticed after posting this that 2 of the questions on the top of page 2 on the right hands side are in the interview twice. sorry to anyone reading that was confused.

No comments: